Tilt & Turn Series
The THERMOPLAST Tilt and Turn product line, with its touch of European styling, was developed for the North American residential, commercial and institutional markets.
Some of the features of this multi-functional, high-end window product line are: different depths of frames suited to a variety of construction purposes, the optimized thermal design of the profiles, and the option to use Ig configuration up to 42mm (1 5/8").
The THERMOPLAST tilt and turn window series exceeds industry standards and achieves a thermal performance of R8 and RE48 with energy efficient glass.
The THERMOPLAST Tilt & Turn product line ensures superior structural performances, air tightness, safety and security, high acoustical protection benefits and energy savings.
Superior efficiency exceeding industry standards. Designed and fabricated to meet Passivhaus standards and LEED Certification criteria for 3 points. Also ENERGY STAR® certified in all North American zones.
High-quality continuous compression weather seal on frames and sashes for maximum air and water tightness.
Even when the window is open for ventilation, its partial opening in the upper part of the sash limits the risk of forced entry and protects children and adults against potential accidents and injuries.
95˚ opening for easy maintenance.
High energy efficiency to reduce the loss of heat and save on your energy bills.
Fabricated as per the eco-design criteria and sustainability, taking in consideration the environmental impacts.
Passivhaus • Leed • Energy Star®
- Designed and fabricated to meet Passivhaus standards
- Meets all LEED certification criteria for 3 points
- Qualifies as a component for any Highly Insulated Building and first class energy assessment
- Energy Star® certified in all north american zones
- Made to reduce energy consumption and slow climate change through use of sustainable building elements
- Manufactured using Eco-Conception and End of Life design to reduce waste
- Most energy-efficient windows available in the new construction market